1. Book your class in the app (www.vagaro.com/yogawithtor)
2. Arrive early! Doors open 15 minutes before class starts.
3. Please leave shoes at the door. Bring water & a towel.
4. Stay hydrated! Drink plenty of water before class to have the muscles hydrated and ready for a great stretch and workout. Continue to drink even after the class to allow your body to release toxins.
5. Avoid eating anything heavy within 2 hrs prior to class.
6. Make sure to obtain medical clearance to do physical activity. Focus on listening to your body and make sure to stop or slow down when your body requires the rest it needs.
7. Wear comfortable clothing!
8. Don't give up!! Yoga is a practice that with time and dedication you will increase flexibility, strength and endurance. There are so many different styles of yoga and my advice...try each style to see which one suits your needs. Have fun with it and step outside your comfort zone.
Don't forget to follow us!!
281 Brownville Rd.
Mondays-Fridays 6am -8pm
Copyright 2020 Jo-Ann Douglas-Torres, Yoga with Tor. All Rights Reserved.
Site designed and built by Yoga with Tor